CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: SPORTS, MUSIC, & TECHNOLOGY
- Established operational objectives, work plans, & product lead generation efforts.
- Ensured initiatives & marketing campaign promotions were weaved strategically into company goals & geared toward the clients target demographic.
- Established operational objectives and work plans.
- Planned lodging & travel logistics for 12 city Verizon How Sweet the Sound Campaign tour (Team 1 of a 2 team program).
- Trained, managed, motivated, directed the work of up to 8 brand ambassadors to ensure the smooth adoption of delegated responsibilities resulting in a positive work environment.
- Consistently achieved client goals of 300-500 product demonstrations per event by enhancing the quality of consumer engagements, identifying problems, & adjusting the marketing approach accordingly.
- Prepared event reports & recaps to measure the performance & success of the program.
- Responsible for the set up/breakdown, & logistics of the event equipment.
- Trained DIRECTV 11,046 customer call service agents over the course of two years in order to retain dissatisfied customers, minimize customer callbacks, & sell/re-sell/cross-sell/up-sell DIRECTV products & services.
- Used videos, simulations, & cross training exercises for twelve 30-minute presentations per day of up to 30 call center agents per presentation teaching aggressive listening, assertive questioning & utilization of the training experience of HBO & DIRECTV Sales.
- Assisted in the implementation of the $2.5 million national campaign to teach customer retention across 19 cities with 58 execution days leading to an overall national sales increase of $5.22 billion.
NBA All-Star Jam Session 2008, 2009, & 2010 – Client: T-Mobile
Superbowl XLIV – Client: Pepsi Max